This specialty blend of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria in ProBiota Infant probiotic supports:
- Healthy Intestinal Microflora
- Healthy Immune Responses: Lactobacillus bacteria are essential for the healthy development of the infant and childhood immune system.* Five Bifidobacterium species normally predominant in an infant’s gastrointestinal tract are also included in ProBiota Infant probiotic to help modulate immune response
- Improved Nutrient Absorption: ProBiota Infant probiotic includes Bifidobactera infantis, a probiotic bacteria that’s unique to infant digestive tracts and helps them digest and absorb nutrients from milk.*
How to administer and store ProBiota Infant probiotic: This good tasting powder can be placed directly onto the child’s tongue from your clean fingertip or a clean spoon, mixed with expressed breast milk, formula, or solid food at room temperature as needed.
Probiota Infant will maintain or exceed label potency for a year if kept refrigerated. If kept at average room temperature, Probiota Infant will remain potent for 4-6 months. At higher temperatures (86 F), Probiota Infant will maintain potency for about 2 months. These claims are verified by independent, real-time viability tests.*
What makes ProBiota Infant probiotic the best childrens’ probiotic?
- ProBiota Infant probiotic is formulated to be ideal for your infant or toddler’s metabolism: An infant’s gastrointestinal tract is not fully mature and cannot process the D(-) isomer of lactic acid produced by certain Lactobacillus species often found in adult probiotics, such as L. acidophilus and L. reuteri. This product contains only Lactobacillus species that are safe for an infant’s metabolism.*
- ProBiota Infant probiotic survives the journey through your child’s digestive system: To be effective, the living organisms in probiotics must survive traveling through stomach acids on the way to the small intestine and colon. This formula uses proprietary technology that protects probiotics against destruction by harsh gastric conditions. As a result, more of the beneficial probiotic bacteria survive the journey to do their work in the GI tract.*
- ProBiota Infant probiotic contains only high quality, non-allergenic ingredients: The probiotics used are cultured on a vegetarian growth media that is free of common allergens including dairy, wheat, gluten, egg, and soy, thus reducing your child’s exposure to potential allergens. No sugar, artificial sweeteners, coloring, flavors, or preservatives are used in ProBiota Infant probiotic. Inulin, a dietary fiber derived from chicory root, is used as a base ingredient in place of maltodextrin derived from corn or wheat, often used in other probiotic supplements.*